Through well-developed relationships with trade partners, Connor Design-Build provides a cohesive team for every step of the process. By utilizing this team approach throughout the design and construction phases, Connor Design-Build is able to minimize project risk, control project cost, and reduce the delivery schedule. The design-build process allows the project to be owner driven as the construction program maximizes the owner's value at the completion of the project. There is one firm, one contract, one integrated flow of work from design inception to project completion.
Overview of Our Process:
- Initial Consultation
- Preliminary Design and Project Cost Range
- Design Partnership Agreement
- Development of Existing Conditions and Project Design Alternatives
- Design Revisions and Materials Selection
- Final Design Approval
- Construction Contract
Scheduling and Materials Ordering
- Project Initiation
- Ongoing Construction Updates
- Project Completion
- Completed Project Consultation
Reduced Financial Risk:
- Eliminates the risk of paying for complete drawings that don't fit within your budget once construction costs are determined. The project is designed to fit within your investment comfort range.
- Problem solving is completed during the design phase, not during construction when they can become more costly.
- Allows for a shorter, smoother construction process.
- Connor Design-Build maintains complete accountability of your project at all times.